ChristyLew's Blog

ChristyLew's Blog
Flight Attendant who loves to travel and write

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Cheer


Being a flight attendant has some wonderful perks. One is that I get to travel all over and see beautiful places which is extra special at Christmas when trees are up and lights are out. This Christmas tree is at Sea World Orlando this year as you travel to the North Pole to see Santa. ;) I just think it's beautiful. I will try to add more decorations as I travel this month. Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog,
Christy

3 comments:

Sergi Shoes said...

Good morning,
My name is Sergio. I am starting up a new business venture where women will be able to shop for work shoes through the use of one online shoe store. The purpose of this email is I need your womanly advice. I am in the process of opening up my new online shoe store. I am in the planning stage (market research) as I am planning to open up in 2010. In addition, as an entrepreneur I want to make sure Iam getting woman what they want. I figure if these women are wearing high heels religiously for work, why not provide them with a place wear they can shop for them, market and improve the comfort of these shoes they wear. I would like to know what type of shoe would women prefer to wear for work. How would they feel knowing that there could be a place that strictly offers shoes for women who work as flight attendants? Are there certain restrictions that airline companies implement on the type of shoe female flight attendants wear to work?

Sergi Shoes said...

Sergio again. Please email me your comments at sergio.lazo19@gmail.com.

ChristyLew said...

Hi Sergio, well thank you for your interest in my blog and thank you for trying to take good care of flight attendants. We sure do value a comfy shoe. Each airline has it's own specifications about types of shoes that are allowed and most of them are very specific. I would say that most flight attendants are looking for a comfortable shoe and when possible, flight attendants like a shoe that will not beep when going thru security. Those are difficult to find. Some like heels and some wear flats.
Hope this information is helpful and best wishes with your new buisiness.