ChristyLew's Blog

ChristyLew's Blog
Flight Attendant who loves to travel and write

Friday, September 25, 2009

Back on the blog again

OK well I got a little lax with my blog and stopped posting. Mostly in the past, I had posted news articles of interest. After reading Sara's great blog at www.theflyingpinto.com, I have been inspired to get back in here and blog away. yay! :)
So it may take some time before I learn how to make it pretty and add neat layout, etc., but I have decided to at least start writing again.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Christy

2 comments:

Bill Lisleman said...

if you start writing you'll start getting comments.

Thanks for answering my question over at Flying pinto's blog. I'm very impressed with her writing.

I like finding interesting stuff and odd news and then share it on the blog. I try to find a picture to go along with it. I think readers like a picture.

well, all the best and good luck with the writing.

ChristyLew said...

lisleman..thank you so much for your advice..good to know..I am really going to try to write on a more regular basis